Below are a few of the most exciting events we are working on. These are also this year's biggest learning opportunities.
High Fidelity Implementation: A Restorative Justice Forum at Eagle Rock School & Professional Development Center
You are invited to a week-long deep dive into Restorative Justice and school-wide assessment tools intended for experienced practitioners nationwide. This forum will include:
- A multi-setting framework for Restorative Justice, in school, juvenile justice, family, and afterschool & youth development environments.
- Hands-on experience with a brand-new Tiered Fidelity Tool from the National Center for Restorative Justice
- Facilitation practice and coaching
- Small-group consultation with practitioners from across the country
- Innovative new tools based on pilot programs nation-wide
- Take home resources, including fidelity instruments and implementation guides
- Scholarships available
The premiere Restorative Justice Youth Conference.
Join us for a 3 day conference August 13th, 14th, and 15th 2018.
We are accepting teams of up to 5 students and 2 staff from High Schools in WA and OR. The Restorative Justice Youth Conference is designed for teams from each school to learn from RJ Leaders and Youth leaders from around the region and to gain the skills to begin changing school culture.
6th Restorative Justice Forum
These mini-conferences focus on Restorative Justice and a partner organization. We have regularly partnered with the Puget Sound ESD. We've also connected with many districts in the region to help support the work and get people involved. We are working with PBLconsulting to bring this event to the Bay Area. Watch this spot for updates; if you're interested in bringing this work to your region contact us below.